Welcome to theflippyflopper.com – Your source for the Flippy Flopper and other great dog toys!Give your best friend the healthy fun time of his or her life! Flippy Flopper is a flexible flying disc that’s easy to throw, fun to chase (see video). Even into the water – it floats! Its soft edge and tent-strength nylon center makes it more durable and easier on your dog’s mouth than plastic frisbees that get those sharp, spiky teeth marks. Your best friend will thank you!
Flippy Flopper Product Reviews
- This is the greatest toy for my Border Collie. It doubles as a leash when placed in my back pocket, as she is totally focused on its whereabouts. This has saved her teeth as she is an incredible Flippy Flopper catcher and I don\'t want to think what her teeth would look like after catching a hard frisbee for the past 12 years. It machine wash fantastically and hold up really well. Wal-Mart used to carry them and are no longer. I just found 6 of them left at one at bought them out. I am so glad to have searched for the Flippy Flopper on line so that I can still get them. We rescued a pocket Australian Shepherd and she loves the Flippy Flopper as well. We will continue to utilize this wonderful toy with these animals and out future pets. - REVIEW BY STACEY KEMP
- We have Irish Wolfhound and Dalmatian mix dog. He weighs 140lbs,his favorite toy is the Flippy Flopper, and we have had trouble with other neighborhood dogs because they like his toy, and if he sets it down the other neighborhood dogs take it.. So this is why I am on this web site is to order a few extra\'s so that we always have one! - REVIEW BY DEBRA JO HOLCOMB
- We have Irish Wolfhound and Dalmatian mix dog. He weighs 140lbs,his favorite toy is the Flippy Flopper, and we have had trouble with other neighborhood dogs because they like his toy, and if he sets it down the other neighborhood dogs take it.. So this is why I am on this web site is to order a few extra\'s so that we always have one! - REVIEW BY IRA SANSOM
- These things rock! Even if I didn't have a dog (let alone 3) I would buy these for my own recreation! They fly way better than any other frisbee made for dogs & I've tried most of them. The other frisbees I've bought are either heavy enough to knock your dog over or at least make it think twice about how it's going to try to catch it, or they just plain fly terrible! Wal-Mart used to carry them but no longer. I'm having a very difficult time finding them locally now. I was elated when I found a brand new one at a garage sale for a quarter! What a steal! The reason it was brand new & never used was that the poor dog died before they were able to give it to him. I am a Flippy Flopper fan for life! Our dogs love them & get a lot of great exercise catching them, our 2 year old Collie actually jumps off all 4's to catch them! It's crazy to watch. Thanks for making such a great product while at the same time keeping it affordable which is one of the best benefits of them. Don't change a thing!!!! - REVIEW BY JOSEPH MABOLD
- The Flippy Flopper is the best. Our Welsh Corgi, Josey, loves her flippy and panics when it is out of site. She loves to play with the flippy flopper and has some miraculous catches. This is the perfect disc for dogs - flies great and is easy on the dog's mouth. - REVIEW BY ELAINE BAUER
- The ultimate toy! Ziggy cannot be at peace (or anyone else) if he doesn't have his flopper! He usually brings his toy back in the house with him, but was sidetracked by a squirrel and managed to leave his frisbee in the snow. We can't wait for the snow to melt.... I think I'm gonna order a few of these! (RUSH delivery!!!) - REVIEW BY TRICIA DICKERSON